Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back In Business

I reopened my Etsy store today! There are only a few things on there right now (there will be MUCH more in the future) but I am especially proud of this little guy:

Of course, this one is my favorite because of my obsession with Tila beads. I added a fringe of 2mm Swarovski elements in Mocca and accentuated them with 24 karat gold seed beads. This is a bracelet that I definitely have to put on Etsy because I am not elegant enough to wear it!

It was amazingly simple to make - I just stitched the offset Tila beads to form a diagonal pattern and then added the fringe as I went along. Super fun!





For the toggle, I just stitched together two units of two Tila beads sewn together back-to-back.The units are separated by eight of the 15/0 gold seed beads. Tila toggles are not only effective, but they look great too!






Check out some of my other items!

No comments:

Post a Comment