Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion and General Complaints

Very unluckily, I "developed" mono. (I had it as a teenager and the virus decided to reactivate when I am an adult with adult responsibilities). For those of you who have never had mono, not only do your lymph nodes swell to the size of eggs, but you feel chronically tired. Almost narcoleptic.

Anyway, this bout of illness has rendered me pretty much useless. For example, I did my dishes and I was winded after 15 minutes. Basically, the only thing I have been able to do is stare at my computer screen, lazily play solitaire, and set up a facebook page for my jewelry.

You can find me here: http://www.facebook.com/BoxcarAnnieBeads

I am too tired to post photos in this entry so if you would like to see what I've been up to (even though it's not much) check out my new facebook.

Thank you, live long and prosper, and don't ever contract mono.

No comments:

Post a Comment